Fueled by their frustrated attempt to provide public comment at a recent California High-Speed Rail outreach event held at Kit Carson School in rural Hanford the thwarted commenters are making their voices heard by creating a Facebook group, Californians Against High-Speed Rail. This may be the first Facebook group organizing to oppose California’s High-Speed Rail Authority and their heavy-handed tactics. Californians, or for that matter any American, having a story to tell about their disappointments with this project, their frustrations with the “Authority” and its jack-booted contractors, their concern over the waste of taxpayer dollars, or their alarm over the destruction of homes and land along the proposed route are encouraged to become Facebook “Friends” with this new group. Just click on the link below or from your own Facebook account type “Californians Against High-Speed Rail” in the search line.
- “Support for High-Speed Rail is higher now than when California voters approved funding”……Really??
- A New California High-Speed Train Environmental Study is Required
- High Speed Rail – the TRUTH!
- Farmer’s Lawsuit Against Rail Authority and Lawless State Government Moves Forward
- Lessons Learned from High Speed Railroaders…of Public Funds